- The students begin with ‘What is History?’ which looks at their previous history knowledge and helps them to understand key terms such as chronology.
- The students then study the Roman Empire, looking at the Empire, its army, life in the Roman Empire and legacy of the Roman Empire.
- The students then move on to the Norman Conquest looking at the events of 1066, the use of castles and the first and second baron’s war.
- The Black Death and Peasants Revolt follows
- Then the students study Medieval Life looking at towns, entertainment and punishment
- Finally students move on to the Tudors up to Henry VIII looking at the rise of the Tudors, life in the 1500s and Henry VIII and the reformation
School website powered by